Iidentification of containers
1.All containers must indicate clearly and legibly (in characters of at least twelve points) by stamping or dying, with an indelible inscription, a label or another means solidly affixed to the container:
- 1.1 the amount of deposit applicable to the container;
- 1.2 the word “Québec”; and
- 1.3 the terms “consignée” and “refund” or “deposit”.
Notwithstanding any contrary provision, the consignment mark cannot, in any way, be appended exclusively on any part of the container which is used in any possible way in the line of a special offer, a sweepstake or any event of such nature and generally, with the objective of drawing from it any advantage other than the remittance of the deposit.
2.Each of the required inscriptions pursuant to section 1 may not appear:
- 2.1 under the container only; or
In the case of a can-type container, such inscriptions must appear on the cover.
3.The inscriptions must be in a colour that contrasts with the container colour or the background colour of any other label or inscription affixed to the container.
4. In respect of the deposit provided for in this Agreement, only the aforementioned inscriptions shall appear on the containers. Any other inscription in respect of any deposit or processing of such container or similar containers in the other jurisdictions is prohibited.